What do eBay, Target, UPMC, Google, JPMorgan, PNC, ups, CHS, BNY Mellon, Home Depot, HIGHMARK, US Steel, Dairy Queen, Apple iCloud, MONSTER.COM, salesforce, 7-ELEVEN, IRON MOUNTAIN, JCPenney, and more than 3000 other companies have in common?
X Data Breaches
X Damaged reputation & loss of trust
X Stolen Intellectual Property
X Expensive remediation
X Lost productivity
X Costly regulatory fines
Do you know why?
- They were hacked.
- They did not build Information Security INTO their business.
Myth #1: My company is too small to be attacked.
- Small companies are easier to attack.
- 20% of all cyber attacks hit small businesses with 250 or fewer employees.
- Almost 60% of small businesses close within six months of a cyber attack.
(U.S. House Small Business Subcommittee on Health and Technology)
Myth #2: Information Security and IT are the same.
- Not true, they have different roles, different training, and different skill sets.
- IT keeps things running and Information Security protects against bad actors.
Myth #3: Information Security Projects don’t add value.
- Not always, done right, they can improve your company’s competitiveness.
- Give you more and better tools to compete.
- Accelerate your company’s response to new opportunities.
Built in Information Security can:
- Leverage business data
- Deliver innovation
- Deliver faster growth
- Reduce risk
- Reduce cost
Find out more…
About Business Complete Solutions
Business Complete Solutions is a Secure Business Process Improvement consulting company headquartered near Pittsburgh, PA.
David C. Brown, PMP, CISSP, is its founder and CEO. He and his partners work directly with senior management to help them to build capabilities that can respond quickly to opportunities while controlling costs and risks.
See for yourself click HERE.